Friday, October 8, 2010

Confessions - 1



Haha!

Yes, I feel like laughing.

Jus' a sec.

Haha! Haha!

Am not at all surprised that they already sense that I am Zack reincarnated.

Yes, I'm Zack in grasshopper format.

I love these folks really. They genuinely care for creatures other than their own folk.

I knew from the past that they used to have two birds - Tina and Meena.

I was the most pampered Lhasa Apso perhaps in my past life.

On my exit from this world as Zack, I had a dialogue with my Maker.

"Lord, I must return. And I will return to this family only," I pleaded.

When I was questioned, I explained my rationale.

The choice was: dog or cat. But I knew they did not like cat because they consider cats to be lazy. Dog, they may not because the trauma after my exit was too much for them to handle. Moreover, they may not have time to manage a puppy since all are busy with their career.

What's left?

Any entry into their household has to be subtle. And vegetarian-oriented because they are. '

That's when, I saw a grasshopper waiting in the queue for an audition with the Maker.

Grassshoppers, in a way, are vegetarians. They live on leaves.

"How about grasshopper?" I asked.

The Maker has no problems in granting my wish.

Once this issue is sorted out, the rest fell in place.

The peepul tree just outside this family's flat, the presence of monkeys and the broken washroom window near the peepul treet everything was green in my memory.

Next, was how to attract attention? I began singing in the night. Dad's spouse noticed the "noise" and conveyed to all.

I knew instinctly that the daughter would respond quickly.

She incidently did. Once she has seen me, I knew it will work.

The next three days she kept visitiing the washroom to check out my presence.

Three days ago, she told Boss that the grasshopper ought to be the reincarnation of Zack.

He fell for it. Very emotional guy. Remember he cremated me with Hindu rituals: burning of my physical body at the ghat and then immersing the ashes and bones in the Ganges two months ago!

Mind you, am not going to reveal the truth: as in I am Zack reincarnation.

My objective is to bring back cheer and happiness in their lives.

How long, I don't know.

But as long as my licence to live lasts.

The ball is in the Maker's court.

Till then, let there be happiness.



Check out the previous two patches to get into the groove, folks:

http://zack-a-talk.blogspot.com/2010/10/conversations-17.html

http://zack-a-talk.blogspot.com/2010/10/conversations-16.html

No comments: